(extended till 31 Aug 2018)
(till 15 Oct 2018)
All rates are in Singapore Dollars and inclusive of 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Participants from eligible VWOs can apply for pre-approved VCF to subsidise 30% (for Singaporeans/PRs) or 10% (for Work Permit/Employment Pass holders) of the standard fee. Participants from the Intermediate and Long-Term Care (ILTC) sector, please check with your organisation on the availability of the Community Care Training Grant.
Participants can choose to attend any or all of the above learning activities.
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- To fully engage the participants in a holistic manner, all participants should select a breakout session from each of the tracks. Namely, one from Track A (Heart), one from Track B (Hands), and one from Track C (Head). Breakout sessions will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. If your choice of breakout session is fully subscribed, we will assign you to other available sessions.
- You will receive an acknowledgement of successful registration via email upon full payment. Payment must be made in Singapore Dollars. Early bird registration must reach us by 31 August 2018.
- There is no refund for cancellation. An applicant who is unable to attend the conference may nominate an alternate. Requests for replacement must be made in writing to the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15 October 2018.
- Participants from eligible VWOs can apply for pre-approved VCF to subsidise 30% (for Singaporeans/PRs) or 10% (for Work Permit/Employment Pass holders) of the standard fee. For eligible participants who wish to apply to VCF, please submit the completed registration form. We will issue an invoice to your organisation for the outstanding fee after VCF subsidy.
- The Organiser reserves the right to effect changes in the conference programme without prior notice to the participants. The Organiser shall not be held liable for any loss of and/or damage to the property/personal belongings of the participants and/or their guests, during the conference.