Starts 1 April 2018
Deadline for Abstract Submission
15 June 2018, 5pm
Announcement of Results
From 15 July 2018 via email
Categories of Abstract
- Programme Advocacy, Development and Evaluation
- Education, Training and Supervision
- Assessment, Measurements and Guidelines
- Theories, Models and Concepts
- Grieving and Bereaved Children and Adolescents
- Grieving and Bereaved Parents
- Grieving and Bereaved Spouses
- Grieving and Bereaved Elderly
- Palliative and End-of-Life Care
- Social Work and Counselling Interventions
- Expressive and Creative Arts Therapies
- Family Caregivers and Lay Helpers
- School, Workplace and Faith Community
- Professional Issues and the Professional Worker
- Spirituality and Cultural Practices
- Death Education, Public Outreach and Engagement
- Disenfranchised Grievers
How To Submit?
As an email attachment to email@example.com.
- Category of the Abstract (refer to the above categories, select only one)
- Organization and
- Contact Email of the First Author
Guidelines for the Abstract
- The title of the abstract should not exceed 20 words.
- The body of the abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- Please adhere to the following format when submitting your abstract
- Background and Objectives
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time.
- Express numbers as numerals.